Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>, "mgs@Autox.Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly
From: "Douglas McKinnie" <d.mckinnie@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:50:18 +0100
Well, I could hear the chap I spoke to in technical support muttering to
himself as he wrote down notes before going to the warehouse to check the
bin.
he said 267-730 and B339d. When he phoned me back after checking the
warehouse
he said that what I had been sent was for MGC, and what I needed was part no
267-730.

His suggestion was that the original order taker misheard me and thought I
had
an MGC.

Douglas