[Mgs] BeaveRun Historics

Subject: [Mgs] BeaveRun Historics
From: ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com (Ralph Steinberg)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 09:09:27 -0400
I realize that most of you do not own race cars but some of you do or know
someone who does. And since you are on these lists you are into cars so why
not come out to either the PVGP/VRG Historic races at BeaveRun or the
Vintage Grand Prix at Schenley Park or better yet both. For those with legal
vintage race cars we have race groups for anything you may have (vintage
here) For those with MGA, MGB, MGB GT, MGC MGC GT MGB V8, we have groups at
both venues for your cars in most configurations. There may be a few cases
that you are too modified for Schenley but I doubt it for Beaver. For those
with Spridgets, well we have a couple of classes to run at Beaver and a
Spridget only sprint race and 98% of the Spridgets are legal at Schenley
this year. At Schenley there is one giant British car show to boot so the
rest of you can show off your cars while you watch the racing. At Beaver we
do not have a car show but we have interesting things to do besides
wandering the paddocks and watching the races. The Kart track is open to the
public.

All monies raised go to our charities the Autistic Society of Pittsburgh and
the Allegheny School

For more info you can either go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the
vintage racing link or got to www.pvgp.org

Thanks and hope to see you their either as a spectator or participant

Ralph Steinberg

Director of Competition PVGP BeaveRun