[Mgs] Spring washers don't work !

Subject: [Mgs] Spring washers don't work !
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:02:36 -0400
Jeez, the more you read, the more you find out that everything you
think you know is wrong.  Check out this video too.  It explains the
test and shows the actual test rig details:
http://www.boltscience.com/pages/junkertestvideo.htm
You will also learn that the Junker Test is not named as a comment on
the quality of the car the fastener came from.  It is pronounced
Yonker and it is named after Gerhard Junker, the German engineer who
came up with it.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net