[Mgs] early master cylinder cap

Subject: [Mgs] early master cylinder cap
From: barneymg at mgaguru.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:54:03 -0500
Origianl factory part number is AJG5016.  Moss Motors had this gasket
("washer" or "seal") listed in the MGA catalog as part number
180-450.  I have one, as I always keep one of every gasket and seal
for the whole car.  Does it have to be paper?  I seem to recall the
replacament part is cork, not paper, but I wouldn' know what material
the original parts were made from.