[Mgs] TD wheels, tires and things

To: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] TD wheels, tires and things
From: "W. David Houser" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:34:23 -0400
Listers,
I have only to put the wheels and mounted tires back on my steel wheel
MGTD and then I hope the saga is over.
Almost makes me feel the next custodian should be taking over the
reins for the next 50 years... not really,
Just a bit frustrated with the experience of finding tires, powder-
coating wheels, buying tubes, then finding someone to install the
tubes and finally mount and balance the tires.
Anyone else with TD or TF steel wheels finding this experience to be a
major one?
Also, has anyone even come across a replacement wheel for the 5-stud
TD/TF?
Cheers,
Dave Houser

Mgs@autox.team.net