Re: [Mgs] Re; What size wrench for brake/clutch lines?

To: <g.schnittke@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Re; What size wrench for brake/clutch lines?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:11:59 +0100
About what I was going to say, just based on my 73 and 75.  The two need
different spanners in various places, and they aren't always AF sizes i.e.
Imperial.  My 1975 (date of publication) Workshop Manual details both
Imperial and metric hydraulic fittings and how to identify them, so either
they changed what they were using at some time (or even from time to time)
or it varied from market to market.  I was looking into this earlier this
year hoping to get a definitive answer prior to purchasing the pukka flare
nut spanner/s i.e. the ones that encompasses four flats and five corners
instead of the more usual four flats and three corners.

PaulH.