[Mgs] MG Weather

Subject: [Mgs] MG Weather
From: h.duinhoven at planet.nl (Hans Duinhoven)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:31:22 +0200
Here in the Netherlands we're drowning.
Funny thing is my wife always has been telling me, that we should not go to
England for a vacation.
I'm back home for a week now after a weeks vacation in England with my GT.
Except one day we have had great weather, where the Netherlands guys still
were soaking.

Hope it will end soon.
Did some little maintenance on the GT, but like to roll again.
UK again seems to have the dryer weather again...

Cheers,

Hans