[Mgs] su carb overhaul source

Subject: [Mgs] su carb overhaul source
From: pryner at verizon.net (Peter Ryner)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:28:02 -0400
I need to rebuild a pair of HS-4 carbs.  They need a full overhaul including
throttle shaft bushing replacements.  After finding the best parts cost on the
web I came up with $170 for parts for both carbs.  I checked with the CAR
component of the RF and they will do the throttle shafts for $135/pr.  That
brings the total to $305.  I found SUCarbs.com on the web and they will do the
whole job for $325 including all needed parts and shipping.  They also polish
the dashpots, use stainless screws and will include cleaning the heat shield
and manifold at no extra cost.

Has anyone had any experience with this company?  Sounds great but I'd like
some feedback first.
TIA
Pete