[Mgs] MGBGT rear hatch window installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] MGBGT rear hatch window installation
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:11:18 GMT
To the List:   I'm in the process of installing the rear hatch window in my
67' GT.  Are there any suggestions for stabilizing the gasket to the window so
it can be handled in the next step -- roping it into the hatch?  The gasket
seems a little big for the window and it is difficult to get it to fit around
the window evenly.  I know the gasket is a little big so that the window will
have "float" for expansion, etc  All my wrestling seems to go for naught.
Wide masking tape seems ineffective.  Any suggestions?   TIA, Phil Bacon, 1967
MGBGT
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e4ed1bbf21a5771897st02vuc

Mgs@autox.team.net