[Mgs] Original MG TD Side Curtain Frames available (front only)

Subject: [Mgs] Original MG TD Side Curtain Frames available (front only)
From: mrkshrmn at hotmail.com (MARK SHERMAN)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:19:40 -0400
When I bought my '53 TD twenty years ago it came with a mixed set of
side curtains that were functional if not pretty.
Since they spent most of the time in the box they did not get any attention.
Last year I finally decided to renew them and realized that I had one
front frame from a 2-bow TD and the other from a 3-bow TD so I
purchased a new set from Moss.

I have these original TD sidecurtain frames these are available (Moss
replacement numbers):

254-200 MG TD 3-bow Right Front Frame
253-600 MG TD 2-bow Left Front Frame

If you are interested, please email me and I can send you photos.

Thanks

Mark Sherman

--
Mark Sherman