[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Subject: [Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition
From: max_heim at sbcglobal.net (Max Heim)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:33:35 -0700
It's really an impossible proposition. The actual selling price is dependent
on too many factors: condition, location, the global economy, the local
economy, and then there is kind of a random factor: has a similar vehicle
just sold recently?

A good price guide would give several prices: auction estimate,
sale-by-owner estimate, dealer estimate, and give a range for each.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149