Re: [Mgs] Traffic on the list

To: "MGList List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Traffic on the list
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:13:34 -0000
This reminds me of the silent order in a monastery, where one monk was
allowed to address the others on one day each year.

One year a monk said "I can't stand the food".

Next year another monk said "I thing the food is really nice".

The next year another monk said "I'm leaving, I can't stand all this
continual bickering about the food".