Re: [Mgs] Electrical Problem diagnosis

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electrical Problem diagnosis
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:49:52 +0000
The link worked for me and I agree with Paul - this looks like it is designed
for AC. You may be able to find a continuity tester for DC systems, designed
for static timing as well as other purposes for a few dollars (or euros). I
used to use one to time my MGs during my poor college days. But anymore, with
cheap Chinese tools and vendors like Harbor Freight, you can get a decent
digital volt meter that tells you resistance, voltage, and maybe even amps for
less than $20 USD that would be way more useful for those inevitable
electrical problems.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT