Re: [Mgs] [Shop-talk] Painting inside a chassis

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Shop-talk] Painting inside a chassis
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:48:07 -0800
Ah, I was interpreting somebody's use of "stripped" as meaning "paintless".
But I think that was what was meant, since they added that Waxoyl would
reach crevices that paint would "bridge over", which would not be relevant
if the Waxoyl was applied after the paint.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Mgs@autox.team.net