Re: [Mgs] MGA Rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Rebuild
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 15:55:02 -0600
This is a test posting, but if it goes through I may need some help
negotiating with the list server.  I have been trying on and off for
five days to post a reply to the message with this subject line.  The
messages seem to send okay, and I do not get any bounce message, but
the messages do not echo back on the mailing list.  I have been
getting other messages from the list.

I have tried everything I can think of.  I checked with
team.net/mailman to be sure I was still subscribed.  I even
unsubscribed and re-subscribed, and it still doesn't work.  If this
message makes it through I will be (pleasantly) surprised.  And if
so, then I may need to ask why this message makes it while others do not.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com

Mgs@autox.team.net