Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB

To: "'\" Just Brits \" Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rear Bumper Installation '71 MGB
From: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:45:12 -0800
Checked Moss and they're not included in the diagram, front or rear.
However, responses from others indicates my setup at least matches other
cars.

Thanks for the tips, and I'll consider the Service Parts Shop Manual
assuming it's not "The Complete Official MGB 1962-1974"  which contains the
Driver's Handbook, Workshop Manual, and Special Tuning section?  Have one of
those.

Ron King
'71 MGB