Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Plastic Headlight Restoration

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Plastic Headlight Restoration
From: Robert C Gibbons <bob-gibbons@raytheon.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:39:38 -0600
The gold standard for aircraft canopies is a product called "Micro-mesh".

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cspages/micromeshstd.php

A short video (8 minute) tutorial on use of this product on a canopy is on
the EAA website;

http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=665778628001

Disclaimer, I have no experience using this on auto headlight covers.

Fortunately my '64 B does not have a plastic degradation problem (maybe
more of a metal degradation problem :-)

Bob

Message: 1