[Mgs] MG Icon

Subject: [Mgs] MG Icon
From: david_breneman at yahoo.com (David Breneman)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Murray Arundell <arundell at ghs.com.au>

> On 19/04/2012, at 9:08 AM,
David Breneman <david_breneman at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>  Those protruding
vertical lights on either side of the grille just
>>  look strange.  Leaves me
thinking "Twice the Edsel - Twice the
>> fun!"
>
> I really wish you jerks
who are all still stuck in the 60's would wake up
> and realize the the world
has changed.  To make a statement "it's
> Chinese so I wouldn't buy one" just
smacks of ignorance.  \

I assume that since you're quoting and replying to my
post, I am
one of the "jerks" you're talking about.  Since I don't lower
myself to engage in ad hominem attacks, I won't call you names, but
I will
remind you that bad styling is bad styling no matter who does
it or when or
where it's done.  And to infer that, because I criticize
bad styling, I hold
some sort of brief against modern cars or Chinese-
own car companies is, to
say the least, presumptuous.