Re: [Mgs] Back Orders?

To: <ccrobins@ktc.com>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Back Orders?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:11:18 +0100 cv=JvdXmxIgLJv2/GthKqHpGJEEHukvLcvELVXUanXFreg= c=1 sm=0 a=3NElcqgl2aoA:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=vuA8aQeI4yIpPJ9bHyIA:9 a=UNSTeQYejMDXFUIGJfoA:7 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117
Without a doubt.  Just today I've had to question a supplier with a physical
presence just when I can expect my goods, ordered online, as I've heard
nothing for several days and the online just says 'being processed'.  I get
a reply back saying it was dispatched yesterday and I will get it today (I
haven't, but that is down to another agency).  By contrast I don't order
that much from eBay from little people, but everything I have has not only
been dispatched the day I ordered it, but I've also had one or more emails
giving me progress.  I've had repeated broken delivery dates from a very
large DIY company when they agree they have the item in another store just
five miles away, but can't be a*sed to send the van there to fetch it to
complete the order.

And another thing.  Big company web sites where you have to go through
virtually the whole ordering process before you find out the delivery
charges are extortionate.

PaulH.