[Mgs] Can't remove clutch slave components

Subject: [Mgs] Can't remove clutch slave components
From: steve at shoyer.com (Steve Shoyer)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:41:13 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded on the list and offline.  I was finally
able to get the pipe disconnected from the hose without breaking the pipe,
so it looks like I don't need to pull the engine for this job - yet, anyway.
The new push rod is longer than the old one, so I still need to remove the
clevis pin, but there's more clearance to get to it so I hope it won't be
too much of an ordeal.

--Steve (1980 MGB)