[Mgs] Adhesive suggestions for carpet and seats

Subject: [Mgs] Adhesive suggestions for carpet and seats
From: mvheim at sonic.net (Max Heim)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:21:40 -0700
After customizing the tunnel cover to fit the 4-synchro tranny, I had to
redo the tunnel carpet from scratch, so I installed snaps. The tunnel carpet
is what gets soaked first if you're ever caught using the tonneau when it
rains, so it's handy to have it removable. The floor carpet goes without
saying...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149