[Mgs] How to "align" the steering wheel?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] How to "align" the steering wheel?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:52:38 -0600
Sender: mgs-bounces@autox.team.net
I have a '70 B.

As long as I have had the car, you have to hold the wheel at about 5 degrees to the right to go straight. I had the front end aligned a while back, and I don't think it is out.

My turn signal auto cancel is also impacted by the wheel not pointing straight when the car is going straight.

How do you align the steering wheel so that when you hold it straight, the car goes straight?

Thanks!

--
Andrew