Re: [Mgs] air pump question for a 70

To: davewillner <davewillner@pa.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] air pump question for a 70
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:09:12 -0700
Cc: "<mgs@autox.team.net>" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=EriXPLuy/gqwpMNM59fncGQXtS44enk0adCz0NDqM2k=; b=gnbTxSSStWKyzRZSE6NEcF6DHL+fu5pVBLPeNsXH1WJht1N3EAALQOkecW8oCNIkwx eKSfYc4mhqwOSSeAwHZLscAwhEXCh3Q6zELsOvfp6PSYsi3ALg/W+cb5f0CQfBhVrSI9 AUAqO8odXnvnWBGeFqTP6L+zC88EF55Tpv013aSlavzSEpSo6bjplKTfyfDwK/FlAx6k 5gXKl0Tq3lBgkkm8rq80sCpc0975VbzOWRxGRYs4s7lokMJAoF89uLdBoqeWu2FF3tZe pp4Pb5xH5l9QvBi+cV/yXhxscPIxl6V6+P7hAH9eaRNd7CyoloVnVrkRgPmwn2LfJZ4X YyCw==
Sender: mgs-bounces@autox.team.net
Assuming nothing you install is FUBAR and it all works as designed, you won't
notice much difference.
A bit less power from the engine from running the pump is all.
I would note that the first paragraph is one hell of an assumption.
Rick
Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/richard.ewald@gmail.com