Re: [Mgs] [Mg-t] TD Oil Seal

To: <wbeech@flash.net>, "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mg-t] TD Oil Seal
From: Mike E <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:56:44 -0400
Bill,
Also see what Abingdon Spares has to offer.  I've often found them to be less
expensive, with the same or better quality.  They ONLY sell MG T parts, so
they cater to us.   www.abingdonsparesllc.com  They're a bit old fashioned -
you can look at their catalog and prices online, but you'll have to phone in
your order.  They ship very quickly.  I have no experience with either
company's rear main seals, however.NFI, and all that.
Also, if anyone is concerned about ZDDP, Abingdon Spares sells their own blend
of oil specially formulated with additives for our cars.  Look under
"specials."
Best of luck to you and your friend!
-Mike Eldred

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/redscirocco@hotmail.com