Re: [Mgs] Pilot bushing for a ford tranny on an MGB?

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrc@red4est.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Pilot bushing for a ford tranny on an MGB?
From: "David Ress" <60mgaman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:21:51 -0400
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; b=b2/YCJJSs5Tj6wbOLQgNHmjiZEoJtfUrD9eq0t0PmAlqcwtGXqz6WK/KrFwldkZPBLTvSzf6mnKTo3nFJlOR+VfBBJKVUEXxnHsKph/bJh4N0j4kjYEnBjYP4fFw/pUk22pDMyxrWA1LauNZBeXpwb++jij4FrI+SutBv3pztyo= ; s=s1024; t=1345915307; bh=ri4/lsSfeSAw/RF78vJKL0/qy7ko6soxpqTC73DJI10=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=uUlAf3M32V1JHBIhjJ5l5Q6uwEJCXQcDvkW1NBO4C4yA9XtscRsRmo///Wyv8aq3o+aLSHpsP0u4NyItOC+qX7oA0YKi2+t6JIjNjrceJnzE3u18jiXXW0wVavjguhbklBRl/tYFdt51MjRh9wkmtOwPi/U8zSXcqoS4tQo4gvQ= ytkcBaD4K1.oCRWOWiPNYO8yM9Gxoof1z3VIAdpRJi2gc3oMxzmEa63u7wbg tVWnwUsX7gtEjktqPZq.WfDpxQm3W8u00QDvZDj38eKo.Y2s_PolSPhJiggy 7HcEta1x2nBGIqWAG1C_u89VF8_ThwMp9j.SsxUFajWuNj3S0vZ7mvRKiJIC MA4kAD4EgUVflMUVhdZkfokokgAoDJVNY0t0fXxw5dtDRCGm9SVsLUzT2b6d 4fMNLWejFrtbfzrUiqGd3uIM_b2EqNLV7xNsPSIUYD7.pyvB2ETboqF3uWN2 chlzrGD7rApJGtWME880mpi59rLwns0iIB7gRp_2b00VML0EK_Mmc_F9R0zj kuOD4ScOzVPkbcX4JUKGN0w5bQQ3DqxVm.ERJBv58GsbSSY19uuaLUBSOtCh A
Thinking about a 5 speed conversion as well, can you point me in the right
direction and or provide guidance?

70 MGBGT w/original motor.

Thanks in advance

David