[Mgs] Torn gator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Torn gator
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 10:41:23 -0600
I haven't done anything with the rack and pinion on my car.  I found
that one of the gators has torn open.  (old and rotten)   I don't know
much about these so I started looking in my manual and online and found
the entire replacement racks.

At 40 years on the car, is this something I should consider rather than
just replacing the gators?  I don't put a lot of miles on the car, the
odometer shows about 75k on it and that is probably correct within 10k
miles.

Thanks!

--
Andrew