Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Intermittent Alt Light

To: MGB- Yahoo <mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Intermittent Alt Light
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 07:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
Well, only had a little time to mess around with it yesterday so I just
tightened the belt as it seemed a little loose. When I started
the car the light came on but went off as soon as I revved the engine, and
never came back on during a 20-minute drive. If I get
a chance today, will take another drive and see whether the light comes on. At
some point, I still need to remove it and get it
tested but perhaps it was simply the belt being a little loose. One can hope,
anyways....

Dan D
'76 B Driver
'65 B Project