Re: [Mgs] Spin On Filters (Again)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spin On Filters (Again)
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 14:10:25 -0500
Ed, take a deep breath. Then take your meds.

The NAPA number we use at the shop is 5031, but that doesn't show up when you
walk into a store because it's apparently a B2B number. Last time I walked into
a store and asked for that number the guys were totally puzzled by it and so
was the computer. Apparently they had changed their part number system since
the last time I'd bought one retail.

Frank, it might not hurt to take your existing filter to a NAPA store and just
say "I need one of these". You didn't specify whether your adapter was hanging
or standing. Barney's posts should lead you to the right one if you don't have
a store nearby.