Re: [Mgs] brake fluid

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] brake fluid
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:47:49 -0400
I keep hearing two different opinions about Dot 5.
Either:
Dot 5 is terrible because it does not mix with water.
Or:
Dot 5 is wonderful because it does not mix with water.

Take your pick!

BTW, I've had good luck with Dot 5 in my TD over the past 10 years without
replacement.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639