[Mgs] Send Me Your Colors (MGA only please)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Send Me Your Colors (MGA only please)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:23:36 -0600
With all the recent discussion on paint colors, I am finally getting
motivated to post a few more web pages on MGA paint colors.  I
already have pages for Two-Tone and Stripes, but more pictures would
be welcome.  More important will be pictures of MGA with original
colors, as I want to document every original paint color combination
ever used on MGA (and the few existing web sites have never been
completed with all colors).  I will also be making pages for
non-original colors (popular or otherwise), poison colors, metallic
paints, and perhaps anything else you may like to throw at me.  You
don't have to post dozens (or hundreds) of pictures on this
forum.  It would be a bit more convenient for me if you send them
directly to my personal email address, barneymg@mgaguru.com
You can also send larger photos that way.
Thanks in advance, and let the photos roll.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA wuith an attitude
http://MGAguru.com