Re: [Mgs] Door compatibility roadster and gt's

To: PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Door compatibility roadster and gt's
From: Bernie Grabow <grabow.bernie@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:02:54 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Paul
Based on your comments I guess I need to continue my search for a passenger
side door for my 72 GT.  My wife backed the SUV into the door on my GT and
I was going to replace it rather than trying to bang it out and add bondo.
The glass and internals on my door weren't damaged so I was hoping I could
just switch them out to the 72 MGB door I found.  Thanks for the advice.
Bernie