Re: [Mgs] Evan's waterless coolant

To: <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Evan's waterless coolant
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:34:16 -0000
If it's not steaming or losing coolant, it's not overheating.  Unlike modern
cars where the temperature gauge is 'modified' so that it stays in the same
place through all normal variations in temperature, it's quite normal for
this era of car to go up and down according to conditions.  I've seen both
my V8 and roadster on the edge of the H zone in very warm weather and
neither lost any coolant.  If it's fluctuating, or high in cool weather,
then that is a cause for investigation, not trying a different coolant.

PaulH.