Re: [Mgs] ZDDP

To: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:55:54 -0500
Stephen,

If anyone though the end of the world would be on the 21st Dec then
they are stupid.  It obvious from all the products one can buy from
stationers, and those gifts sent to us by banks, insurance companies
and those "professional" :-) real estate sales people, show that the
end will be on the 31st December 2013.   I mean how can anyone doubt
it?  Every one of those calender things ends on that date, so how can
that date be wrong?

At 09:03 AM 11/01/2013 -0500, Stephen West-Fisher wrote:
>Look up the formulations of 50s and early 60s oils, you will find the levels
>of ZDDP are about the same as modern oils. Levels went up in the late 60s.
>
>I prefer to go by testable facts, not opinions. Otherwise I would believe
>the world ended last month.
>
>--
>Stephen West-Fisher
>N4IK