Re: [Mgs] Mounting bolt for s.u. fuel pump

To: Magnette ZAZB <zmagnette@mgcars.org.uk>, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mounting bolt for s.u. fuel pump
From: James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:02:36 -0500
Folks,
My apologizes to Barney Gaylord. He said 1/4 BSF 26 x 5/8 . I misinterpreted
it and only saw the 5/8 which is the length of the bolt. Even at 61 I have not
learned to slow down and read everything. I can't believe in all the bolts I
have taken off the parts cars I've stripped that I don't have these bolts. Oh
well. I guess I will order 2 in my next order.
Old and Cranky (-;
Jim