[Mgs] Rheostat, now Bulbs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Rheostat, now Bulbs
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:04:30 -0600
Right now the brightest lights are halogen. They are bright enough. I
thought I saw an ad for bright LEDs that would work in an MG, but can't
remember where. Considering the large LBC market, I'm sure they are coming.

Interestingly, the halogen bulbs (Actually the bulb is the glass portion,
the whole thing is called a lamp, but common usage......) worked fine until
I upgraded my headlamp wiring with relays that took current directly from
the battery. Now they are just as dim as always! Must be a current issue.

Jack