Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] MG PROMOTION

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mgb-v8] MG PROMOTION
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:20:39 -0000
You enter your postcode into the box that initially contains the word
'postcode' and click 'Locate Address'.  If it is a recognisable postcode it
should list a series of house numbers for the street that postcode refers
to.  If you enter an incorrect or unrecognisable postcode it doesn't return
any house numbers.  I suspect it only recognises UK postcodes.  They are
only planned to be available in the rest of Europe sometime this year, North
America is nowhere on the radar.  If you want one I dare say I could get a
couple and post them to you.

PaulH.