Re: [Mgs] Didn't get a lot done today BUT...

To: richardolindsay@gmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Didn't get a lot done today BUT...
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:23:08 GMT
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Hi Rick,  Thanks for keeping us up to date on your progress. The photos are
impressive.  One can remove most paints from plastic, such as the signal
switch, with brake fluid.  TD's instrument lights are surprisingly bright.
There is a charming reference to them in Ken Purdy's  Kings of the Road, in
which he notes that the driver of some Detroit iron was able to see them as
the TD merrily passed him on a twisty road. .Bob