Re: [Mgs] Nice weather has brought out the classic cars in the UK

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Nice weather has brought out the classic cars in the UK
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:02:20 +0100
You see more than me then when I'm driving around that area.  I used to see
a few MGBs and MGFs used as daily drivers, but rarely these days.  Sunny
Sunday mornings when I could expect to see like-minded people enjoying the
highways and byways also seem to be in the past, these days it's just knots
of cyclists often being inconsiderate if not offensive.

On another tack it's also noticeable how many MGFs/TFs are for sale on the
owners mag for less than #3k, one for #500 this month.

PaulH.