Re: [Mgs] Prewar MG makes lots of damage

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Prewar MG makes lots of damage
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 10:15:49 +0100
Rolling or actually driving?  (I know, it would need a hill to roll, and
this is Holland ...).  I've known a couple of cases where vehicles have
started cranking themselves along when a fault developed in the starting
system and the driver had left it in gear.  It's one of the reasons I've
fitted battery cut-off switches to all my cars.

PaulH.