[Mgs] Replacement Keys

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Replacement Keys
From: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:51:27 -0600
The '78 B I just bought came with one set of keys and a story.

The guy who was keeping the car for the guy I bought the car from lost
the keys.

They called in a lock smith some time ago to make a replacement set.  He
didn't have the correct blanks.  Rather than order them, he made some
out of what he had lying about that could be wiggled about into the locks.

I want to get the correct keys now, but am not sure where the lock
series numbers are located.

Do I pull the cowl off to get to the number off the lock, or is it
someplace else?

I can see the pattern well enough by looking at the key I have, but as
it is a jimmied (my apologies to any Jim's out there) key, I am not
really positive the key will be any better than the one I have.

 From Mosses page here:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=30369&SortOrder=50

It looks like an FS to me...

Thanks!