[Mgs] exhaust manifold nut

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] exhaust manifold nut
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:17:13 -0500
So last night I put the old valve cover back on it seemed ok, I didn't replace
the gasket on it, as it was glued down.

I glued down the new gasket to the alloy cover, and let it setup over night.

I drove to work today, and when I got home, I could see a little oil at the
very back of the head. I checked the capnut and it was down tight. They had no
distance pieces.

So I checked the alloy cover. The gasket is glued on well (red gasket stuff).
So I put it on. It tightened down nicely (I hope).

Then I looked down and saw the exhaust manifold outside nut was missing. Joy.
I wonder how long that's been like that?