Re: [Mgs] Lucas paddle duckbill bat tab knob toggle handle whatever you

To: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>, "John Elwood" <mgmagnette@aol.com>,"MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Lucas paddle duckbill bat tab knob toggle handle whatever you call it... Available seperate?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:25:56 -0400
Paul,

Are you talking about the Lucas 400E catalogue ? I have it and it is
very useful.  I got perfect copies of the MGB switches from some
place in Europe.  I think it was European Spares???
They may have the paddle duckbill bat tab knob toggle handled switch
but unfortunately I cannot find the URL - but will look

At 09:09 AM 19/08/2013 +0100, PaulHunt73 wrote:
>Never seen just that part available, even in a period Lucas
>catalogue.  I somehow caught my MGB overdrive switch getting out one
>day and broke the handle off many years ago, but there was enough of
>a suitable area to apply Araldite to and it's been fine ever
>since.  Another option might be to carefully cut off and drill out
>the lever of another switch.
>
>PaulH.

Regards,
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
MGB GT V8 in concours condition
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.AMFClub.com
www.britcot.com
www.vectisgroup.ca
barrie@look.ca