Re: [Mgs] Riviera Blue?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Riviera Blue?
From: "David Councill" <dcouncill@karamursel.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 08:19:26 -0700
To add to this (I also used google although I used a few additional keywords
to find this exact page), I have always used Paul Tegler's site for paint
codes. This one is for MGBs but he also has a Triumph one as well. Maybe I
should have bookmarked this page:

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/

Just search the page for Riviera blue, about half way down. It has several
manufacturer paint codes listed. A little further down, in the green
section, is a picture of my 67BGT for an example of british racing green,
that I sent to Paul about 10 years or so ago when he was making this web
page.

David Councill
64 B (flame red)
67 BGT (british racing green)