Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12
From: Duvall Video Productions <mike@duvallvideo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:53:02 -0500
Bill,   Make sure your float arm isn't bent so that it can drop low enough for
the needle to jam.

If your in an area using ethanol,  you might try a small amount of Marvel
Mystery oil in your gas.

You also could consider grose jets which are easy to install but I found those
can stick with ethanol as well but MMO occasionally takes care of it.

Mike