[Mgs] TD carbs

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] TD carbs
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:34:49 -0500
Morning Friends,

Now that the TD's engine room is wired, its time to mount the accelerator pedal
and complete the carbs. I had purchased new screws for the linkage bits but
they are a tiny bit too large. The old screws are chewed up and ugly. I'll make
another trip out to the hardware store today and purchase B slightly smaller
screws. I can the assemble the linkage properly.B

I also need to set the float levels (to 3/8") and install the plumbing
correctly. I still need to flush out the fuel line back to the tank. Its been
sitting open for a few months now.

After the line is clear I may paint the spare tire carrier so I can mount the
fuel tank. That's a stretch-goal for the day.

More later,

-rick
PS: No, I don't have another life. :-)