[Mgs] Back at it...

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Back at it...
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 07:02:02 -0600
Morning Friends,

My TD's wings, running boards, bonnet, doors and valences should be painted by
now but I won't know until tomorrow. Painters are an unpredictable lot! But you
know that.

Just got home from a Thanksgiving cruise of the eastern Caribbean. It was an
early universal Christmas present to the family. ...and I got to play with my
grandson for a week!

Back in the garage today. I hope to bleed the brakes in advance of mounting the
rear wings. I may also install some of the interior panels. Either way, one
week of fun now leads to another (in the garage).

-rick