Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 87, Issue 9

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 87, Issue 9
From: "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:58:34 -0500
its 5:00 somewhere!

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Schnittke
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:32 PM
To: mgs@autox.team.net

Same thing happened to me on my way home from work last month. Pulling
out of a light, the pedal went right down. Surprised the crap out of me
and clutched my way to the apron of a Shell station across the street.
Sat there cogitatin'how to deal with it for a bit.Broke in the same
spot, right at the top of the linkage where it comes out of the sheath.
Decided it wasn't worth toughing it out, so I called AAA for a tow,
found out it would be a while, and decidedthat since Icouldn't driveit I
couldn't be arrested for dui. Went into the Shell station for a six of
Yeungling Lager and sat on the lawn next to it and waited for the tow. I
was, after all, on my way home.

Glenn