Re: [Mgs] Leaking water elbow on head of a 78 B

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Leaking water elbow on head of a 78 B
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:45:56 -0000
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Two studs go through on my 73, but fortunately had no leakage so the stat
cover came off easily, but I've had the problem on another car.  As well as
sealing the threads coat the shanks with copper grease as belt and braces.

This is the second message I've received today where I only have received
that?

PaulH.