Re: [Mgs] Curious UK Info

To: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Curious UK Info
From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:15:44 -0500
Jim,

Tongue in check about Clarkson.  He isn't doing what he's doing
because he is ignorant.  He also handles a mean motor car !!!!!!!

At 01:23 PM 2/14/2015 -0500, jim williams via Mgs wrote:

>Do the guys really drive the cars?
>Here in the U.S. we never see programs where the cars are driven
>flat out. I was surprised to hear about Clarkson's lack of knowledge.
>I agree that 5th Gear is one hot hatch after another. Years ago I
>thought it was pretty good.  Wheeler Dealers does have a lot of US
>cars being worked on by Ed.
>One of our better shows is Fantom Works. I went to see their
>operation and they are very much the real thing.

Regards,
Barrie

Barrie Robinson                         Go with the flow - but paddle hard
MGB GT V8 in concours condition
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.AMFClub.com
www.britcot.com
www.vectisgroup.ca
barrie@look.ca