Re: [Mgs] Replying to a listed post

To: Ron Shellenberger <rshellen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Replying to a listed post
From: Max Heim via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:01:08 -0800
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
I donâ??t see a â??dumbâ?? question.

It may depend on what client you are using for email, but the sure-fire way to
do it is to click on â??reply allâ?? â?? this should put both the original
senderâ??s address and â??Mgs@autoxâ?¦â?? in the â??Toâ?? field (my client puts
â??MGsâ?? in the CC field, but itâ??s all the same). Then, because generally
you do not want to send a copy back to the original sender (since he will
receive it through the list anyway), I delete the senderâ??s address, so the
reply goes only to the list.

I say, this depends on your mail client, because the behavior is different in
Apple Mail compared to Microsoft Entourage, and it may be different in
web-based services like Gmail or Yahoo Mail as well.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149